Good Corporate Governance
- A set of principles in Good Corporate Governance is significant factor to materialize the vision and mission of Apexindo as a national drilling contractor with uncompromising service quality.
- The highest standard of Transparency, Accountability, Responsibility, Independency, and Reasonability penetrates into the work culture of management as well as employees of Apexindo.
- As a publicly listed company, Apexindo highly believes implementation of GCG should strongly be sustained to enhance the incredible performance and undoubted reputation among stakeholders.
Code of Conduct
- Ethical and responsible behavior is the significant factor that contributes in achieving business expectations and objectives as well as Apexindo’s vision and mission.
- This is an obvious base for Apexindo to publish a book of Code of Conduct.
- Such book is distributed to all employees during induction session.
- All employees are obliged to obey and abide the Code of Conduct at any time in order to maintain Company’s positive image and reputation.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Nurturing and maintaining a good business relationship to deliver positive benefits for society and environment have become our consistent concern. Throughout the years of its operation, Apexindo has been implementing within many aspects, such as education, religious activities, social, and environment. These positive contributions are dedicated as we see the importance of community support, particularly whom lives next to our area of operations. Starting in 2013, Apexindo is actively recruiting candidates originated from a number of reputable universities. This initiative enables young and energetic graduates to practical training, both in class and at rig site. Work opportunity with the Company would be the icing on the cake for successful candidate of this program.
September 29, 2021
As the form of gratitude for Rig Maera operation that has just started, Apexindo gave donation to orphans in Nurul Iman orphanage that located in Balikpapan.
September 18, 2021
As Rig Raniworo start its project in PHE West Madura Offshore area, Apexindo gave donation to 40 orphans in Pondok Pesantren Darul Jannah Al-Ma’wa which located in Tunggul Village, Paciran District, Lamongan Regency, East Java.
July 19, 2021
On the holy day of Eid al-Adha 1442H (2021), Apexindo donate animals to be sacrificed in the mosques around Apexindo’s head office in Jakarta, Apexindo’s Balikpapan branch Office, Bojonegara, Banten, and also Daarul Rahman Boarding School in Jagakarsa, Depok.
May 17, 2021
As a form of gratitude from the Company, Apexindo gaves donation to the orpahns, widows, and the other people who needs that lives around the Company. Being a traditon that held regularly every year, the donation reached 600 people and more than 1,000 snack boxes for breaking fast was also given away.
April 15, 2021
To support “1 Student 1 Laptop”, Apexindo handed donation in a form of 19 units of CPU, monitor and other electronic devices to the Forward Nusantara Vocational High School (SMK). This donation was made to support the students to more easily undergo practicum during learning activities.